A Relationship Manager job in Central Bristol, to work for a leading law firm.
Your new company
You will work for a great law firm that has been established for a considerable amount of time. Within this role they can provide flexible working and the ability to work from home. This role will require some travel to London once every two weeks where expenses will be covers. Excellent public transport links local as they are based in the centre of Bristol.
Your new role
You will be a Relationship Manager where you will be working with existing clients and working with them to develop the account and support them most. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Head of MFGs on strategy and planning
- Support MFGs implementation of business plan regarding workstreams, market information, client research, campaigns and events
- Day to day support of key strategic relationships
- Support BD proposals
- Brief and work with other BDM colleagues on delivery of marketing, events, PR and conferences/events
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Develop and assist with new product offerings
- Member of Key Client Relationship teams
- To keep and update key client information on the firms CRM system.
- Directory submissions
- Budget control
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of business development or client role within a health or professional services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communicator and relationship developer
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to network and build strong relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player and worker
- A motivated, self-driven, results orientated individual
- Problem solver
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £30,000 plus 25 days holiday and some great benefits that you will have access to which includes a yearly membership to their gym of £10. This is a new role therefore this is an opportunity to make it your own and develop your skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'