Relationship Manager (Full time Or Part time)
We are very open to this Relationship Manager role being done on a part time basis (4 days a week), and are happy to discuss how this might work with the right candidate. We have a number of people who work part time, and we know it can be very successful.
WPM Education’s unique service offering has been developed specifically for the higher and further education sectors, enabling institutions to deliver great online payment experiences and make confident decisions about how they accept payments now and in the future.
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join our collaborative Business Development Team, with the unique opportunity to provide an innovative and strategically focused account management service. Our approach allows us to develop a deep understanding and build rapport and trust. Our aim is not to be seen as a supplier, but as a trusted partner who has the client’s best interests at heart.
At a high level, responsibilities will include;
- Building a consultative partnership, resulting in long-lasting productive relationships across each client
- Driving client satisfaction and engagement through understanding what success looks like for the client, and how and where the WPM service proposition can drive this
- Safeguarding and building revenues within the client base
- Regular, proactive engagement with key influencers and decision makers demonstrating the value WPM brings to each institution
- Developing strategic account plans that reflect drivers, barriers and opportunities
Technically, knowledge of SaaS/Software or Professional Services Relationship Management is the best fit. This experienced role will involve spending time at our West Sussex office and planned client travel.
We offer a great place to work; inspiring our people to be the best they can be. We want our people to enjoy the variety in their work and to feel challenged and driven to improve, whilst also understanding and thriving in a strong team culture. We are proud that our happiness score is 9/10, but we are always looking for ways to improve this. Our benefits include:
- A genuine work life balance
- A staff happiness score of 9/10
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
- Account Manager
- Account Planning
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'