As the Relationship Manager / Buyer you will be:
- Researching, sourcing and securing new products for a number of clients
- Introducing innovative new products across defined categories
- Working with internal teams to share and maximise briefs
- Conducting Competitor and opportunity analysis
- Weekly regular reporting to directors on product development for their clients
As the Relationship Manager / Buyer you will have experience in
- Buying, Selling or Category or Account management
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Creative and innovative approach
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise a multitude of projects effectively
This Relationship Manager / Buyer opportunity would allow you to use your creative thinking and influencing skills to really make a large impact on the business. Join this fast paced, ever changing and developing organisation to grow your career.
If you are looking to combine your sales and influencing skills along with account management and client relationship skills please get in touch.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.