Our client is one of the best known and most highly respected financial services companies in the UK.
Due to growth in the area, they are looking at 2 candidates to form a new department with experience of client relationship in the DC Pensions sector.
Duties will include:
- To manage the delivery of growth targets across the portfolio, and the retention of the portfolio in order to ensure the continued success of the division
- Own, establish, develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Ensuring that all new business and profitable restructure opportunities are identified and progressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good knowledge of DC Pensions proposition and processes
- Implementing best practice in all aspects of the management of client portfolio.
- Define, develop and deliver processes and systems to ensure a consistent and good level of service
- To take the lead in all matters with regard to the management of employees
You will have:
- Professional qualifications in relation to the role are desirable for example PMI or Certificate in Financial Planning
- Experience and knowledge of DC product solutions and marketplace
- Corporate client relationship management experience.
- Demonstrable communication/presentation skill - previous client facing meeting and presentational experience at a senior level within significant employers and intermediaries/partners is a requirement.
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management