Our Client is looking for a credible and influential Relationship Manager to be responsible for the delivery of the Accounting financial targets through building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, Accounting Teams and other offices.
You will be responsible for managing the accounting relationship with key customers, acting as a focal point for queries and escalated matters from both the Business, Accounting Teams and other offices.
Your focus will include maximising cash flow to meet settlement terms and client settlement requirements, also reducing exposure and enhancing customer service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and management of Bad Debts - establish Bad Debt provisions and work to resolve legacy debt
- Management of the funding position - identify any balances deemed uncollectable for discussion with the BU and potential write off
- Coordinate and brief Senior Managers and Senior Business management on issues impacting service.
- Advise and mentor Offshore based Team Leaders and Accounting Teams regarding escalation of issues and queries and work to enhance their understanding of both the business and key relationships within it.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and assist with implementation, as required and agreed.
- Delivery of the intercompany reconciliation targets, and full compliance with audit requirements.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Strong impact and influencing skills, including the ability to remotely influence others to meet agreed targets.
- Financial Services or Insurance Industry experience operating at this senior level.
- Superior and clear communication, with excellent negotiation skills.
- Clear understanding of escalation procedures and effective business communication routes.
- Good ability to plan and manage personal workload efficiently and effectively.
- Experience of proactively resolving a wide range of queries and issues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job