Great Opportunity for a Relationship Manager
Your new company
A financial sector focused membership organisation representing over 300 members. This organisation was formed by the integration of professionals from various backgrounds within financial services.
Your new role
Your exciting new role will support both the marketing and events team. You will be responsible for building relationships with key decision makers from members across the financial sector. You will be required to identify the right delegates and market to their organisations in order to get the chosen delegates attendance registered and confirmed to the paid events. The events will range from conferences to dinners and networking platforms with the goal to deliver value for their members.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have strong marketing and relationship management experience and be someone who enjoys the financial services as well as the following;
- Business development and relationship management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Research, design and content development, analysis, briefing and drafting, including writing papers, media content and online material.
- Willingness to work flexibly, and outside normal office hours, as part of a team working on early morning or late evening events.
- Senior intelligence or data analysis or case development
What you'll get in return
By taking on this role, you will join a great office located in the City of London, you will also receive a competitive basic salary supported by a healthy pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.