My client is looking for a Relationship Manager to ensure successful client on boarding, manage relationships with clients to ensure that the payment programme is fully optimised by each organisation.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Manage the relationship with all high volume spend and strategically important clients
- Build a robust process of handover from sales to BAU ensuring client expectations are met and managed throughout
- Work with the Projects and Business Development team to ensure that the client programme is delivered as planned and transitioned into Account Management status
- Become an expert in business functions, product capabilities and operational processes in order to provide meaningful insight and advice to the client base
- Develop a cohesive client contact strategy to ensure regular meetings with the key people in our client base.
- Work with our established partners to grow the level of business that is transacted through their client base.
- Create effective client written proposals, negotiate re-contracting and close agreements with new clients in established relationships.
- Work with the senior management team to develop and execute an effective client entertainment programme in support of the wider contact strategy.
- Influence key stakeholders across the business to provide finance, analysis and deal making support to established client growth.
- Observe and ensure adherence to all external and internal regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of the UK payments sector.
- Knowledge of Account Management practices and account planning activity.
- Educated to first degree level - preferred.
- Understanding of the UK financial services regulatory framework as it relates to corporate credit and payments - preferred.
- A proven track record of developing a client portfolio in the payments sector.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and manage internal stakeholders to deliver programme improvement.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and numeric skills.
- Ability to engage with the target audience and establish trust.
- Ability to listen, probe and ask relevant questions that improve understanding of client requirements.
- Able to tackle and solve problems by using logical, analytical thinking
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks in line business goals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job