Our client is looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to join there existing team based in the Teesside area.
The client is a large member organisation, representing around 3,000 businesses and is highly focused around bringing people together across a range of events.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 9.00am-5.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Helping businesses and individuals grow their network, knowledge, influence, and reach.
- Growing the membership base through the recruitment of new members and securing renewed subscriptions from existing members
- Increasing engagement of the members with the clients products and services and Improving members experience
- Identify and develop effective working relationships with key business contacts
- Responsibility for the growth of members in our small sized band within a specific geographical area
- Ability to work remotely with consistent drive and a passion to succeed
The successful candidate will be target driven, highly professional, well organised, able to influence and negotiate and can manage several projects simultaneously.
Previous experience of B2B sales and account management is essential.
The role is varied and requires a can-do approach.
- Account Management