Relationship Manager Team Leader (retail energy)
Role: Relationship Manager Team Leader (retail energy)
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Have you worked for either an energy broker or supplier, ideally managing a team? We are looking for a Team Leader to manage a number of regional Relationship Managers looking after a portfolio of energy customers. As the regional Team Leader, you will be responsible for keeping your team on plan; and ensuring monthly KPIs and deliverables are maintained. Your teams primary focus is to delight customers by establishing strong genuine relationships with all whilst ensuring service levels are maintained and exceeded wherever possible. If you have solid Relationship Management experience, energy or utilities and team management experience, apply for the Team Leader’s role today!!!
- Responsible for a regional team of Relationship Managers -workload and portfolio
- Drive performance regarding KPIs; performance and usiness objectives
- Act as a first line escalation point for any high-level queries experienced by the team
- Foster a culture of building long term and genuine relationships with customers
- Deliver regular 121 catch ups, monthly meets and PDPs where applicable
- Support the provision of a tailored service for reporting, updating and communication
- Visit customers where necessary and identify new business opportunities wherever possible
- Co-ordinate with other ops teams to ensure cohesive working practices
- Maintain a risk register for your department
- Drive and implement updates to company procedures and process improvements
- Understanding of the retail supply energy industry
- Successful people management experience including and training
- Successful customer service experience at a management level
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to use data analysis to inform reporting and decision-making
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerBI
- Full UK driving license
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'