Turnitin is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn. Turnitin’s formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing. Turnitin provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalized feedback, and assess student progress over time. Turnitin's applications are used by more than 30 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries. Turnitin is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., with international offices in Newcastle, U.K., Utrecht, Netherlands, Seoul, South Korea and Melbourne, Australia.The Role
Working in our vibrant and expanding office in the heart of Newcastle this role is crucial to the expansion of our sales team. The post holder will play a key role in our sales function, the post will primarily be the renewal of existing accounts through key touch points. It will also involve working closely with internal stakeholders,in addition to working with key members of the academic community in order to promote our mission statement of revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn.
This role is primarily about providing excellent customer service by managing client communications, in order to retain existing clients, increase the company's reputation and boost sales. A professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service is vital, the ability to multi-task and strong problem-solving skills. There are also opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services to the customer.
- Maintaining our CRM system for raising renewals, ensuring they are actioned before the renewal date.
- Responding to enquiries from customers received by phone or email and ensuring that all information required by customers is obtained and communicated.
- Updating the computer system with events, produce documents/correspondence as required.
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments.
- Preparing of renewal documentation and contacting clients to renew their contracts.
- Making outbound calls to existing customers to provide advice and consultation.
- Working towards revenue targets based on renewals and retention.
- Negotiating contracts and identifying potential for growth.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of markets, regulatory changes, competitor activity and trends.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Responding to queries, sending out information, resolving problems and recording data.
- Providing reports and market intelligence to the wider sales team.
- Ad hoc projects and sales account management duties as required
- Help to plan and carry out prospecting events.
- Managing the administration associated with tenders and consortium.
- Help with internal communication with legal, finance, business development etc. to assure smooth running of sales operations.
- 1+ years experience working in a sales, account management or customer service based role.
- Must be willing to carry out travel where necessary.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the confidence to deliver training, webinars and demos to clients over the phone, face to face and at events.
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Self Starter.
- Highly motivated.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
In Return You’ll get
- Great working environment with an exciting team in an expanding company.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- A number of other benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job