My clients Group products and services provide the global advisory, corporate and financial communities with forward-looking intelligence, analysis, and data.
Founded in 2000, we’ve expanded rapidly and now have over 1,000 staff in 65 locations around the world with our regional head office being located in London, New York and Hong Kong. Our over 500 strong team of specialist journalists and analysts produce proprietary intelligence and in-depth analysis that enables our subscribers to spot new business opportunities, increase their revenues and keep several steps ahead of the competition via on-line platforms.
Our customers are amongst the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates.
We publish real-time news and data for financial professionals in fixed income markets across the world. Launched in 2003 by the Mergermarket Group and has quickly become a leading publisher of news and information on the distressed debt and high yield/leveraged finance markets.
Our Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
The Group is an equal opportunities employer.
As a CRM Consultant based in our London office, the candidate will be responsible for the customer management and training of a portfolio of customers across the UK to ensure the renewal of that account and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
The role also provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to develop their customer management skills and gain an insight into the world of hedge funds, trading floors and the bond markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing an existing customer base whilst ensuring these customers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the customer at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the customer base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Travelling to regional bases of customers
- Liaising with customers on the helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research - management of customer requests in a timely manner
- Elaboration, with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for customers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provides, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular trip reports
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills (fluent English a must and one other European language preferred), be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in fixed income and ABS markets and hedge funds / trading floors
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential and one other European language preferred
- Account Management
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job