We are a growing car-hire company located at North West London with an existing fleet size of over 300 vehicles. We were recently rated the best private-hire vehicle provider company in London by Uber.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can be a key team player.
- Make new bookings and manage existing customer portfolio.
- Manage correspondence with Insurance companies and arrange / renew insurance policies as-and-when required along with reporting of accidents.
- Maintain liaison with company solicitors for accident claim cases.
- Monitor vehicle portfolio for its maintenance and licencing.
- Suggest system improvements and provide input on new business initiatives.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Dynamic and ability to multi-task and prioritize important tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivated to grow professionally.
Relevant on-job training will be provided to new applicants in case of previous non-relevant work experience.
- Gross salary: circa £18K to £25K on pro-rata basis
- Account Manager
- Office Manager
- Office Support
- Relationship Management
- Book Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'