RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - PRIVATE BANKING X4
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - PRIVATE BANKING
Prestigious Private Banking group in the City requires FOUR Relationship Managers to join a highly successful team. The appointed candidate will have a proven track record as a Relationship Manager in Private Banking with a sound education (degree preferred, or equivalent) and hold the CeMAP qualification. Duties to include:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of ultra-high net worth individuals, delivering a best-in-class customer service and making recommendations for suitable customers
- Strong new business development and networking experience
- Active and meaningful customer contact
- Liaising with 3rd parties / intermediaries
- Preparing credit applications and handling documentation
- Preparing for and undertaking customer reviews
- Monitoring overdraft positions
- Supervision of the Relationship Managers’ Assistant, providing them with guidance and support with routine issues and promote their development
This is a highly sought-after opportunity for a high-calibre Private Banking Relationship Manager with solid relationship management experience and a keen customer focus. You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the credit process and relevant regulations and a sound knowledge economic affairs and financial products. Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective networking skills and a pragmatic approach to their work. Candidates with relationship management experience gained within corporate / commercial banking considered also.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'