Relationship Manager - Nottingham
Competitive Salary plus uncapped bonus with realistic OTE £100k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to join a leading regional law firm. The role holder will serve as a business development liaison primarily to the UK offices but also to Europe, developing and executing clear strategies and business plans.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- The sales role will thrive on chasing cold, warm and prospective new business.
- Targeting new and existing clients, turning leads into defined meetings, negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Generating C-level and other senior management leads through cold-call and networking
- Lead prospects through a consultative approach, managing the full negotiation and close process.
- Understand the prospective clients' business needs.
- Using a CRM platform to effectively develop mini-campaigns & reports
- Track and analyse initiatives
Skills / Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be an outstanding graduate with a relevant professional qualification or relevant industry experience.
- Successful sales / business development experience; including proven experience in commercial negotiations with decision makers.
- Solid understanding of business concepts and the current business environment.
- Personal credibility and bearing to earn time on C-level executive calendars.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Cold Calling
- New Business Development