Relationship Manager - Stokenchurch
Would you like to be part of a team that manages relationships with Customers?
As a key team member, you will be responsible for delivering incremental improvement in finance renewals across the network and to continually improve the service and experience given to our customers. You will achieve this by contacting and supporting customers throughout the duration of their Finance Contract Hire Agreement, building a strong relationship and discussing renewal of their agreement.
Our Client is looking for an individual who is passionate about customers and who will provide an exceptional customer experience by professionally and effectively handling all customer contact. Excellent communication and personal presentation skills are vital along with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and delivering persuasive presentations through various contact mediums.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills gained in a contact centre environment
- The ability to work well in a team and influence customers & colleagues
- A self-motivated, positive, 'can do’ attitude with the desire to achieve a KPI of 70 calls per day
- A confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent listening skills and a high level of customer focus
- Professional and friendly attitude with great energy and enthusiasm
In return, you will have the benefit of working for a brand with a number of professionals with a wealth of experience within the automotive industry.
If you are passionate and ambitious about driving sales and thrive on delivering results, then please apply today.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time contract role.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner