Relationship Manager - Home working (Looking over Edinburgh) - 60 - 80k
Key skills & experience:
- Must have previous banking experience
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with key sector organisations and professional intermediaries to support achievement of the Bank's business objectives
- To acquire, manage and maintain banking relationships in accordance with business plans
- To use banking skills to attract manage and maintain complex banking relationships for organisations as required by the Bank's plans in place from time to time, providing innovative solutions for complex requirement
- Delivery of volumetric and financial objectives as set out in the business plan in place from time to time to achieve planned Bank business performance
- In conjunction with Risk and Compliance function, adhere to the Bank's Policies and Procedures by containing Compliance risk (this embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply).
Expenses will be paid for and car allowance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"