Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Central London (WC2B)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Newly created role due to high growth
- Inclusive and collaborative team culture
- State of the art office space with wellness room and free exercise classes
Founded in 2003, the Company is the leading global community for board-level executives. They exist to provide their Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
Based in London, with an international office in Hong Kong they take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to their members within a vibrant business community. One of the ways in which they do this is through their mentoring service. As a trusted reference point and impartial sounding board, the Board Mentors help members navigate the many challenges of leadership, so executives can become better leaders.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to appoint a Relationship Manager to maximise the engagement of Board Mentors within the company community. Their unrivalled team of Board Mentors has a collective experience of more than 100 CEO roles and over 300 chair and non-executive roles to draw from and this is an exciting opportunity to work closely alongside them.
This position will be responsible for providing efficient and responsive administration support whilst working with other internal teams, to promote and deliver the Board Mentors services and capabilities to the wider community.
With a genuine interest in business, the successful candidate will be intellectually curious, have excellent interpersonal skills and possess a strong work ethic.
- Act as first point of contact for all Board Mentors, responding to hoc queries and issues as required
- Develop, grow and retain relationships with each Board Mentor ensuring regular face to face meetings with Director of Programme Management
- Monitor the mentoring service for each member to ensure that meetings are taking place regularly, and notes and feedback are submitted by the mentor so that the member is deriving value from the experience
- Research, produce and regularly update Board Mentor profiles
- Ensure Board Mentors are proactively engaged with the events and content programme
- Work with the Business Development and Marketing team to create case studies that outline the impact of the Board Mentor service and how this delivers value to our customers
- Plan, coordinate and deliver internal 'Meet the Mentor' sessions and regular Board Mentor briefings
Why work for this company?
- Full support from management and investment in your professional growth
- A chance to impact the organisation, its service offering and success as a whole
- Ability to attend and participate in Company events with decision-makers and Thought Leaders from some of the world's pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies
- Dynamic and supportive team culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience working in an office admin role or similar
- Excellent administration skills and highly organised
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to build relationships with all levels in the business
- Proactive and able to develop the service offering
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and outcomes focused
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Relationship Manager, Office Manager, Senior Office Administrator, Admin Manager, Admin Coordinator, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant Manager, Office Administrator, Secretary, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Manager, General Office Manager, Customer Services Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, PA to Director, Office Operations, Office Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Support Manager, Business Support Coordinator, Client Relationship Support Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Business Operations
- Administration Manager
- Office Coordinator
- Relationship Manager
- Admin Manager
- Admin Coordinator
- Senior Office Administrator
- Business Assistant Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job