At Equiniti, we are proud of the relationships we have with our clients; our longest client relationship goes back to 1836. We now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Corporate Dealing relationship management team. The role is essential in ensuring both client generation and retention through focused relationship management’ which delivers revenue growth, innovation and market leading solutions to our clients and Equiniti. Our relationship management team are trusted advisors to our clients. They also play a key role in providing insight and thought leadership around share plan industry subjects.
This role will involve relationships at board level as well as operational level and will suit an individual who enjoys the leadership of sales and relationship management, as well as contributing to the ongoing development of the Corporate Dealing business strategy.
- Deliver targeted revenue across their client portfolio.
- Take ownership of their client relationships and comfortable working in a targeted environment.
- Deliver client activity through
- Forward planning & vesting calls/meetings with corporate clients/ trusts
- Organising the delivery of new share plans/vesting activity
- Identifying new trustee plans/ activity
- Generate new clients and take on account management responsibility for these clients.
- Build relationships with key contacts with their clients to retain them and to deliver revenue growth to Equiniti. Working closely with these clients to understand their business challenges and how Equiniti can offer additional solutions to solve complex business delivery challenges, which could include creating efficiencies within their operation, increasing their revenue or raising their profile through innovation.
- Maintain an understanding of and the impact on Equiniti, of the financial impact of their client accounts, and in working with teams across Equiniti to ensure we deliver value to our clients, whilst being commercially viable.
- Build close and successful working relationships across Equiniti, particularly with colleagues across operations and client facing roles, to ensure solutions are workable and that service delivery levels are met and exceeded.
- Work closely with Equiniti’s matrix sales function, to leverage capability, share insight and agree action plans relating to the strategic relationships with clients in the context of multiple product relationships.
- Keep abreast of industry issues and activity which will have an impact on our clients, and acting as a thought leader for issues that may affect their environment, for example keeping up to date on regulatory changes. Positioning themselves as a peer and subject matter expert by adding value to their business and understanding their markets.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Previous experience in a revenue generating relationship management role within executive and/or all-employee share plans would be advantageous.
- Generating new business opportunities and account managing existing clients.
- Knowledge of share dealing and nominee services is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience of building board level/ senior management relationships.
- Good understanding of and a genuine interest in the share plan industry, and a desire to innovate within that area.
- Strong evidence of a relationship management approach which leads to long term client retention.
- Experience of successfully working in a matrix product structure would be advantageous.
- Proven experience of delivering excellence in response to high client expectations.
What we offer in return
This role will offer you the ability to become part of an ambitious and rapidly developing organisation, which in turn will expose you to a variety of career advancement opportunities (based on performance). You will work across an interesting mix of FTSE 100 clients, and as part of an experienced team.
Please submit your application online using your CV or a detailed LinkedIn profile. If you are applying via a 3rd party website, please ensure you follow the prompts to complete your application via the Equiniti Careers page.
Equiniti are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management
- Share Trading