For: Relationship Manager - St Neots - Permanent - £40,000 - £45,000 pa
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07406
Our client based in St Neots is a large Electronics Manufacturing company. They are looking for someone to join their team on a permanent basis to ensure that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services and that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements consulting with other team members to be sure mutual objectives are met.
- Lead the strategic development of the client relationship function, addressing business requirements and goals.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function whilst providing both management and technical leadership.
- Responsible for all international client-facing work and management of client relationships.
- Regularly review and segment the customer base to determine the appropriate level of relationship management effort to be applied to each customer bearing in mind available resources.
- Identify and work with the relevant account manager to manage the relationships.
- Meet regularly with key customers and account managers to identify risks, issues and opportunities for improvement / additional value add.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services and supporting customers, ensuring expectations are met and maintained.
- Alert the account managers to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Attend meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieve client relationship targets and KPI's as set by the General Manager or Commercial Manager.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements, flagging potential issues. Update the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Deal with customer queries and relaying information in a timely manner.
- Order input/processing, quotation input, dissemination, collation and analysis.
- Liaising with production to ensure delivery schedules are correct.
- Assisting external sales team to grow accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) or electronic component industry is essential.
You must have proven operational and relationship/account management experience, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers and Sales experience within a busy fast paced office environment.
Travel may be required - visiting customers, suppliers, etc
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00 - 4.30pm & Friday 8.00 - 2.00.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'