ORX is a dynamic fast growing international industry association, with a current membership of 99 leading banks and insurers from over 25 different countries. We will continue to grow our membership and range of services in 2018.
ORX exists to provide a secure platform for the exchange of confidential operational risk data between its members and to exploit opportunities for the development of risk management tools, products and practices based on member collaboration.
ORX is a member owned and led organisation with a diverse global membership covering the financial services industry. Understanding our members is key to retaining them.
The Relationship Management Officer ("Officer") is a new position that will report to the Head of Insurance & Relationship Management ("Head"). The Officer will work with the Head to design, develop and implement the ORX member relationship management program. This will require the successful candidate to work closely with colleagues across ORX, including senior members of the organisation, Member Relationship Managers ("RMs"), the IT & Operations teams, as well as Research and Communications.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a flexible manner with a range of internal stakeholders and the members. The role is within the Member and Service Development Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Head to design, develop and maintain the member relationship management program ("program"), including involvement in designing the ORX approach to relationship management, defining program content and working across ORX to prepare effective materials for RMs.
- Working with the Head to oversee the RM program, including developing, analysing and monitoring management information and establishing and executing processes to enable oversight of RM activity and the monitoring of member relationships.
- Develop and prepare reporting on relationship management and on the membership for the Executive Team and ORX Board.
- Work on the development of the ORX CRM system (Zoho), including determining requirements to ensure it meets ORX needs. Additionally, become an expert user of Zoho and champion its use.
- Support new member on-boarding and the development and execution of member retention strategies (particularly for 'at risk’ members).
- Involvement in the membership renewals process and the reconciliation with Finance to ensure that Membership and Finance reporting of membership income is consistent.
- Supporting the planning of member events, including identifying potential content, driving sign-ups etc (e.g. HORF, various Forums).
- Providing input to wider ORX projects and activities as required, particularly considering requirements for the Relationship Management Program and championing the members’ needs.
- Developing knowledge of members, contacts and their priorities, needs and requirements.
- Developing knowledge of membership, management practices and operational risk in financial services.
- A relevant qualification and/or experience of working in a similar role. A degree level education is preferred.
- A good knowledge of Word and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience of working with teams and individuals to develop and communicate key messages
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Handle confidential material with highest discretion
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- A quick learner with a willingness to develop new skills
- Ability to influence, inspire and manage senior colleagues
- Ability to develop and foster positive relationships
- Teamwork skills
- Able to cope under pressure and prioritise tasks
- A knowledge of different client management practices
- Some previous experience of operational risk and/or working with the financial services industry
- Knowledge of one or more foreign language
- Knowledge of ZOHO CRM system
- Effective IT skills - confident in the use and application of information and systems
- Proactivity and initiative
- Collaborating with and influencing others
- Effective communication
- Operational Risk
- Relationship Management
- Member Retention
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job