£21,000 Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Are you highly organised?
Do you find building up relationship easy?
Have you supported Account Managers before?
I have a wonderful opportunity to work near Manchester Airport as a Relationship executive supporting 3 Account Managers.
Your responsibilities will be:-
- Working closely with your account managers
- Have regular contact with each client
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client and agency stakeholders
- Use the database to log all calls and correspondence with clients and Agencies
- Attend client meetings with the account manger
- Write reports
- Support the account manager with minimising/reducing agency costs and rogue agency spend
- Identify new business
- Generate leads
- Report any agency under performance
- Maximise the numbers of hours placed
- Maximise cost saving opportunities at all times
If you're looking for a company where your career can progress this Neutral vendor is the company for you. Forever promoting internally and encouraging career progression they are looking for a hard working and organised individual to join their team and enjoy an excellent career with them.
If you enjoy a challenge and pride yourself on your relationship building ability then contact me today to apply by emailing or
Best of luck.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.