The Relationship Engagement Lead is responsible for engaging local services to support participants to address barriers to employment and identify appropriates job opportunities. Through regular reviews with our operations team, they will identify gaps in provision and/or the accessibility of current services and source additional or alternative local solutions to meet these needs. The role will also be responsible for managing and quality assuring external provision ensuring that it is accessible and supports participants in their progression towards employment.
As the Relationship Engagement Lead, you will:
- Regularly engage with stakeholders to build relationships and engage services that meet the needs and barriers of our participants, with the aim of accelerating progression.
- Manage a portfolio of external agencies and partners to ensure they provide the highest level of service for participants in line with quality and/or performance KPIs and SLAs.
- Liaise with the managers and local operational teams to assess needs of our Participant caseload. Identify emerging needs, long waiting lists, or gaps in provision which may impact the customer journey towards work and quickly implement additional or alternative provision where required.
As our Relationship Engagement Lead, you will have:
- Understanding of local public sector services and commissioned services.
- Experience of working in an outcomes / target-based environment.
- Experience of delivering presentations, preparing data and arranging/ hosting events.
- Willing and able to travel across large geographical patches e.g., require access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence.
- Sales orientated with ability to pitch in a personable and engaging manner.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment – work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'