Relationship Director - Financial Forums (Client Facing & Travel)
Up to £42,000+ OTE
The Client… is a global club of senior-level investors, developers and lenders in real estate and infrastructure industry with 20 years heritage putting together cutting edge forums & discussions all over the globe, due to current expansion a role has arisen for a mature & experienced "Relationship Director" to be based in the city office but prepared to travel.
The ideal candidate is a talented professional with experience and emotional maturity, with a track-record in business development and long-term relationships with clients.
The professional will work directly with the Portfolio Director in the production of annual events and meetings, concentrating on the direct acquisition of new high-value clients, and rebooking of current ones, for our global organisation. The role offers high exposure to senior decision makers both by phone and in person and the opportunity to develop transferable business skills.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Maximize the value of the portfolio under management and acquire new clients
- Identify new potential customers and build a solid pipeline to be approached
- Maintain industry knowledge and a solid understanding of the client’s organisational structure and strategy.
- Identify new opportunities to cross-sell its products and services to meet client needs and cross-sell targets.
- Penetrate the client organisation by building strong personal relationships (in particular at senior level), to understand the client’s strategy and assess their future needs for products and services
- Act as the client 'champion', looking to add value to differentiate from the competition and to share client knowledge and account strategy internally
- Ensure client satisfaction on global service delivery and act as an escalation point when the relationship quality is in question
- Help position the client as a market leader in delivering quality services and a thought leader in developing innovative client solutions.
- Leading by example and acting as an ambassador for the current location through engagement with the business lines and other locations
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open opportunities
- Client Facing Skills
- European languages
- Relation Management