My client is a growing UK challenger bank who have numerous years' experience helping commercial and corporate businesses thrive through various loan products. They bring a wealth of knowledge and strive for excellence in everything they do.
Having grown tremendously over the last year, they are looking to build their Yorkshire/North East presence with a Relationship Director focusing on Yorkshire, the North East & surrounding. You will have responsibility to generate new business through new and existing clients and help these businesses thrive.
Responsibilities of the Relationship Director - Asset Finance:
- Generate business through new and existing prospects
- Establish client needs and recommend solutions through various products offered
- Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure prompt and efficient payout
- Meet all FCA and regulatory requirements
Essential skills of the Relationship Director - Asset Finance:
- An understanding of the asset finance market is essential
- Proven success in your sales ability, create new business opportunities from client visits and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process
- Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric philosophy
About the Company
Our client is a well-known and growing UK Bank that has a lengthy track record of delivering excellent solutions to customers. They provide a successful corporate environment with a name you can be proud of. They have experienced successful growth since launching and now is the perfect time to join a very exciting team.
You will receive a highly competitive salary depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Relationship Director - Asset Finance role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job