Due to continued expansion, our client is looking for a professional, empathic and motivated Relationship Manager to join their successful team.
The business is centred on the successful delivery of highly innovative IT and media solutions and to capitalise on current business opportunities, they need a Relationship Manager to help support and manage the rapidly growing account base.
The candidate must ensure that the service and its clients are managed efficiently and effectively in a timely fashion to help support the business. The post requires excellent organisational, interpersonal and relationship management skills. Knowledge of the NHS or public sector would be highly advantageous.
The successful candidate should possess the core skills and personality profile to enable them to:
Work with internal and external clients to support new and existing initiatives and programmes of work
Be able to develop and maintain long term relationships both internally and externally.
Plan, coordinate and manage your own work schedule in coordination with your team members.
Manage and maintain an up to date knowledge of our existing clients, their contracts and associated activity output.
Keep up to date with all relevant technology changes and updates that relate to the service provided
Analyse and summarise reports and data.
Be amenable, resourceful and flexible
Travel - flexibility is needed within this role, as travel will be involved
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Support the management team, and technical team(s) to help secure new and retain existing contracts.
- Attend events at a variety of settings, in support of the business development, and promote the integration of the service.
- Support the process of implementation of new contracts.
- Support the performance and delivery of agreed KPIs across the business.
- Be available and self-motivated to undertake 3 or 4 days per working week of site visits and customer meetings, often travelling across small geographical areas.
- Have the ability and confidence to hold daily meetings at customer sites and the intuition and commercial awareness to interpret the meanings and outcomes of each meeting.
- Work sensitively and appropriately within the specialised customer environment, bearing in mind the implications and sensitivity of our service for everyone involved at the end-user site.
- Have the ability to work independently and professionally whilst out in the field, maintaining the company image at all times.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a dynamic and fast expanding company. A generous salary is on offer as is an excellent benefits package (including a fully financed company vehicle and fuel card) and full training, development and support.
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job