Relationship Account Manager - Invoice Finance
High basic salary
Annual Bonus up to 35% of salary
Free car parking
Our client is a well-established and highly regarded Financial Services Group with an excellent reputation for providing flexible and innovative lending solutions across a range of markets.
The role offers a clear path for the right individual to progress their career within the business.
Successful candidates will already be working in the industry as a Relationship Manager, or Assistant Relationship Manager and will have a good understanding of invoice finance.
The purpose of the Relationship Account Manager, Invoice Finance role is to manage a portfolio of SME invoice finance customers and perform all the necessary due diligence and tasks in order to maintain the performance and customer service of the clients you look after.
- Invoice finance experience in either an operations role or a reconciliations or recoveries position. People who are currently in Assistant Relationship Management roles are very welcome to apply as this is a perfect next step on your career ladder
- Excellent analytical and numerate skills
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Operational experience within Factoring, Invoice Discounting or any other area of commercial finance/lending is essential with a detailed understanding of Financial Accounting, Business Finance & Risk Management also preferable.
- Maintain a high level of professional conduct with internal and external customers face to face,
on the phone, via e-mail and in written communication.
- Implement and monitor agreed risk standards and highlight any issues
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.