Reinsurance Broker / Technician | Norwich | Competitive Basic Salary(Negotiable)
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reinsurance Technician / Broker who is looking to join a well-established and expanding company located in Norwich.
Our client is an expert in product development, assisting both new and existing clients to develop bespoke insurance products and solutions.
Your duties will include:
- Engaging with clients and markets with the aim of matching reinsurable risks to provide underwriting support via telephone, email or skype.
- To support claim and debt recovery activity, acting as a point of reference and escalation for the business administration team.
- Ensure all client queries are dealt with in a timely and appropriate response.
- Ensure all parties are fully aware of what has been bought and sold, including conditions and warranties.
- Sourcing new clients and markets and asses market suitability.
- Evaluating placement of risk.
- Negotiating on price, discounts, commission, conditions and warranties with clients.
- Issue signal intention to issue notice of cancellation.
- Building on existing and new client relationships and gain trust.
You will have a strong understanding of reinsurance having worked in a similar role previously, holding extensive product or specialist knowledge (Bonds, Guarantee and Surety experience is highly desirable).
Candidates will have exceptional customer service and negotiation skills. Our client offers an extensive product range, so candidates must have the desire and hunger to expand on their current product knowledge where required.
Our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience), excellent long term progression and travel opportunities. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, with a company mobile phone and laptop.
If you are interested in this position, then please send an up to date copy of your CV to Kylee Curson, Office & Commercial Norwich, Contract Personnel Ltd.