nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
Our Telecoms business provides the management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure to major communications providers. This includes installations, improvements, repairs and 24 hour emergency response networks to high speed fibre networks. We apply our expertise at each stage of the project lifecycle to ensure smooth delivery to our customers and clients.
We are looking to recruit a Reinstatement Manager based in the West Yorkshire region. You will be responsible for a workforce comprising of approximately 15 individuals split into Black & White Top Reinstatement Teams, Grabs and Runners.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Manage and plan the backfill & reinstatement of excavations.
- Control of costs - manpower, materials, plant and vehicles, damages etc
- Recruitment of new staff within the Utilities workstream
- Carry out regular site audits, inspections and plant checks
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to NRSWA standard
- Ensure site safety standards are maintained, assisting risk assessment, accident investigation, site instructions and inspections.
- Be able to react to Customer queries and plan works accordingly.
- Maintenance and development of LA relationships.
- Attendance at council meetings to discuss defects
The experience we’re looking for in a candidate
- Be a competent IT User (including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- NRSWA Supervisor Accreditations
- Previous experience in Reinstatement in a similar environment (Water, Gas, Telecoms)
- Have the ability to work under a high degree of pressure and remain calm.
- Have experience of working within the utility industry
- Have experience of working to NRSWA standards
- High attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution
Please note – we may have to close applications to this role sooner than anticipated based on the number of applications received
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'