My client has an exciting opportunity to join their Rehabilitation team. I am looking for a medical professional with high level clinical skills to work alongside our claims handlers to assist in the rehabilitation management of injured parties by offering first line clinical advice in a largely office based role. You will be based in the Birmingham office.
You will be confident in pro-actively handling a varied clinical case load of clients needing injury rehabilitation and liaising effectively with a number of different stakeholders.
You will be responsible for coordinating and advising on a wide range of personal injuries, making decisions about next steps based on limited information.
Skills and Experiences:
• Demonstrable clinical experience, preferably gained in a variety of settings with a range transferable skills.
• Working knowledge of the Rehabilitation Code
• Current registration in nursing, physiotherapy or occupational therapy and have experience working in the NHS/UK health market
• Ability to manage an independent clinical case load
• MUST have Current membership of the NMC,HCPC or BAOT
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job