Rehabilitation Desktop Case Manager - Liverpool
Our client one of the UK's leading and award winning providers of, rehabilitation and injury management service who provide a modern approach to medical and vocational rehabilitation.
They are looking to hire a Desktop Rehabilitation Case Manager, who as a dedicated member of the team you will provide telephone based rehabilitation case management support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
This Case Manager role will be based in Liverpool; you will also have the opportunity to work with a range of service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience and be able to evidence the following:
- Clinical and bio-psycho-social assessments
- Identification of functional and return to work goals
- Development and achievement of rehabilitation plans
- Co-ordination of evidence based treatment and interventions
- In-depth knowledge of public and private treatment pathways
- Knowledge of a range of injury types and employment settingsPerson Specification:
- A Bachelor degree in Allied Health/Nursing/Rehabilitation Science (i.e. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or Nurse)
- Extensive clinical experience in the area of physical and/or psychological injuries
- Experience in a range of clinical, injury and industry settings
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office systems
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary £25k-£27k p/a dependant on experience
- Reward Scheme
- Comprehensive induction, learning, development and coaching program
- Company Benefits
If you would like to be considered for this case manager's position please apply with your CV below. Alternatively you a can call Jen on or email to discuss this opportunity further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Desktop Case Manager/Rehabilitation