Our client, a global pharmaceutical business is recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join their busy team in Basingstoke.
Your role as a Regulatory Compliance Specialist will be to manage the regulatory requirements from teams in Northern Europe with emphasis on the UK/IE. You will be accountable for managing the communication and reporting of competent authorities.
Your duties as a Regulatory Compliance Specislist will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for adverse events reporting to the local competent authorities in a timely manner in UK and Ireland
- Responsible for reviewing and coordination of answers to requests of information; including the monitoring of all the requests on company system. Report on issues.
- Responsible for taking PRE-local decisions in case of incidents and to report these on the company system.
- Communication to customers, third parties and Internal support for other employees regarding regulatory compliance as needed.
- Accountable for reaching the reconciliation of the implemented Field Safety corrective actions
- in NEC and communicating regularly with the CA.
- Assist in any duty within the company as is reasonably requested
You will have previously worked in a similar role with 3-5 years of experience, and will ideally have a Scientific/Biology/Microbiology degree. You will have managed competent authorities, have previously managed or arranged audits, and will have experience in regulatory affairs and compliance.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer. If you are looking for a new challenge, then please do apply!