Regulatory Systems Manager - Somerset
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working in a technical role ideally with aerosols, cosmetics or personal care products to join a growing manufacturing company based in Somerset.
Your role as a Regulatory Systems / Technical Manager will involve providing expert legislative advice to the company on new product development and existing products within a technical context, to provide legislative support to R&D and to manage relevant site systems.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing formulations to meet Customer briefs.
- Project management.
- Working directly with customers on product development as well as suppliers.
- Document control and management such as updating of laboratory procedures, document progress of projects, process documentation etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all formulations submitted to customers comply with relevant legislation for the specified market and with specific customer requirements.
- Ensuring all new formulations have been fully tested according to relevant legislation for the specified market, including safety assessment before first manufacture.
- Responsible for all artwork for compliance with relevant legislation.
- Managing all the relevant site regulatory and technical data systems and ensuring all are reviewed, updated and maintained to meet company requirements.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation relevant to ingredients, products, processes and environment e.g. COSHH, Cosmetics Directive etc.
This is full time permanent job opportunity with an excellent salary and great benefits such as pension, holidays, career development and much more.
To apply for the Regulatory Systems Manager role you will have:
- Experience in product development / regulatory affairs / quality or project management within the cosmetics or personal care industry.
- Degree or equivalent educated in science.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Regulatory Affairs