Regulatory Systems Data Analyst / Administrator : Technical, Chemistry, Research Lab
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - Negotiable
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Systems Support Data Analyst / Administrator who ideally has a Technical, chemistry, research laboratory background who will support the Regulatory Systems Lead (4 days).
- Run & maintain an IT data tool on a pan-European platform
- Monitor functional mailboxes at each working day and communicate with stakeholders within Product Stewardship
- Manage and transfer data into SharePoint and into Company Group Records management
- Enter data into an Access database such that it will pass an enforcement inspection
- Assist with data checks and entries into the Company’s SAP system
You will also support the Safety Data Sheet Authoring Team (1 day) to release Safety Data Sheets.
Previous Oil and Gas experience helpful, but not essential
- Very good knowledge of SAP; Excel, Access, SharePoint
- Excellent understanding of IT tools, such as SAP, Office 365, Excel, Access
- Accuracy, focus on detail and compliance
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Strong team player in a diverse and global team
- Educated to bachelor level
- Good understanding of technical terms used in chemistry
- Good understanding of consequences of regulatory non-compliance
- Analytical thinking
- Delivering results
- Technical, chemistry, research laboratory background
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Data Analysis
- Regulatory Standards