What will you be doing?
- Collecting global information affecting the trade in fish meal and fish oil to include regulations produced by other countries.
- Liaising with international offices
- Developing a database to record information and present PowerPoints
- Monitoring the work of regulatory bodies
- Providing technical content for external publications
-Compiling monthly newsletters
- Developing working relationships with other trade organisations for the exchange of information
-Finding ways to distribute information to members and the organisation stakeholders such as through information sheets
-Assisting with general administrative duties
Relevant degree fields would be marine/environmental/geography or biochemistry, microbiology, toxicology related.
Salary: 30k per annum
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business