City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting - Oversee the production of high quality regulatory returns, analytics and MI in a timely fashion, ensuring that the EMEA region meets reporting deadlines and quality expectations.
- Oversight & Controls - develop a strong operational control environment with well evidenced reviews, checklists and procedures.
- Stakeholder management - work with other business areas particularly Risk, Compliance, Legal, Business Finance and business management in the production of regulatory returns and advisory work.
- Leadership - has management responsibility ensuring that day to day work is completed accurately and timely. Acts as a role model within the EMEA Finance Professional Service Centre function and supports strategic objectives.
- Other - assist with the provision of regulatory support for relevant projects.
Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory developments, as well as maintain their knowledge of External Reporting requirements and procedures. Perform other functions as required from time-to-time.
- Qualified Accountant -- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA Full Accreditation or with an equivalent level of experience
- Regulatory Reporting experience preferable
- Management or supervisory experience
- Process improvement, change management and controls experience in a complex global environment
- Significant experience of accounting systems and processes (e.g. advanced user of excel)
- Organized and structured working methodology, attention to detail and highly motivated
- Experience of a fast moving, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
- Financial Reporting
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Regulatory Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job