Our client a instantly recognisable and expanding Insurance organisation based in Central Brighton are seeking to add qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Regulatory Reporting Manager.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will prepare and review the solvency II quarterly and annual reporting documents while also providing support for any statutory and group reporting within the business
- Oversee and review regulatory requirements including PRA returns
- Manage a small yet professional team while also signing off the Solvency II submissions
- Prepare and review quarterly the capital reporting while overseeing all Solvency II reports
You will have the following skill set
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Hands on exposure to Solvency II/Pillar III - Essential
- Team management
- Technically strong with experience of regulatory and statutory reporting
Please quote (42235) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy & Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job