Our client a instantly recognisable and expanding Insurance organisation based in Central Brighton are seeking to add qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Regulatory Reporting Manager.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will prepare and review the solvency II quarterly and annual reporting documents while also providing support for any statutory and group reporting within the business
- Oversee and review regulatory requirements including PRA returns
- Manage a small yet professional team while also signing off the Solvency II submissions
- Prepare and review quarterly the capital reporting while overseeing all Solvency II reports
You will have the following skill set
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Hands on exposure to Solvency II/Pillar III - Essential
- Team management
- Technically strong with experience of regulatory and statutory reporting
Please quote (42235) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Accountancy & Finance recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.