Regulatory Reporting Manager - 3 months +
This an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to be part of a very well known, commercial organisation, based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for the delivery of external reporting to the PRA, Bank of England and other external bodies.
Please note: you must be able to hit the ground running therefore regulatory reporting experience is essential
Day rate: £325 - 370 per day limited depending on experience
Key Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Manager:
* Responsible for the preparation and delivery of external reporting to the PRA, Bank of England and other external bodies ensuring timescales and data accuracy throughout
* Promptly identifying problems and ensuring escalation and resolution
* Completing monthly capital information for presentation to internal senior management and input in statutory accounting capital requirements
* Keeping abreast of relevant regulatory developments and assisting in the implementation of all required changes
Requirements of the Regulatory Reporting Manager:
* Strong background regulatory reporting and awareness of financial services
* Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of regulatory reporting to the PRA / Bank of England
* Ability to understand and communicate technical reporting regulations
If you are interested in this exciting Regulatory Reporting Manager opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job