Our client is a fast growing Corporate Bank and due to its growth across Europe they are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Manager in London.
With a direct reporting line into the UK CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring prudential regulatory reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Provide timely and accurate financial, statistical and non-financial information for the firm’s international branches
- Assist in the implementation and transformation of IT and system related solutions as new branches are launched
- Act as subject matter expert of regulatory reporting rules and requirements. Maintain awareness of emerging issues and changing regulatory landscapes.
- Partner with cross functional teams addressing data, process, model, analytics and policy gaps involved in regulatory reporting.
- Ensure that an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the reports preparation and submission, and that the reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by the regulatory bodies are complied with.
- Lead data investigation and analysis, data quality and integrity checks, and data quality improvement projects. Ensure reporting issues are identified, escalated and tracked to conclusion according to company’s data quality oversight standards.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the regulators. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements.
- Proven financial services industry accounting or regulatory reporting experience
- Experience in Finance related processes / background of controlling, regulatory and financial reporting
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German - absolutely essential
- Proven understanding of regulatory reporting obligations and associated challenges - including internal controls and reporting requirement assessment
- Relevant knowledge, experience, and clear understanding of the European regulatory framework
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple responsibilities under tight time frames
- Strong technical, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills are critical
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal