Imperial Tobacco is part of the FTSE30 company Imperial Brands PLC, a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands.
Headquartered in Bristol with an international workforce of around 34,000 people, Imperial Brands' core business is built around tobacco portfolio which includes the Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes, JPS and West brands.
With a presence across the EU and in Africa, Asia and the Americas, we offer opportunities to set the strategic direction across multiple markets.
To provide comprehensive regulatory reports on product data to a high degree of accuracy meeting the necessary requirements and timelines of the relevant competent authorities.
- Preparation of comprehensive regulatory reports on ingredients & technical product data for submission to Competent Authorities to a high degree of accuracy.
- Liaise with end market contacts to ensure that the relevant product categories and brands are included in the regulatory reports.
- Liaise with the regulatory compliance team to ensure timely acquisition of supplier information on ingredients, verifying that there has been no change to the composition of materials currently in use in order to maintain accurate data for ingredient reporting.
- Review the adequacy & accuracy of the ingredient declaration against local regulations and company standards.
- Maintain Product Data System.
Skills & experience
- Excellent analytical skills with proven experience of working within an analytical or reporting role
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of key users, taking into consideration cultural and geographical differences
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Team player.
- Good organizational ability and attention to detail
What we offer
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.
- Reporting Analyst