City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
- Production and review of monthly and quarterly EMEA external liquidity regulatory returns, within prescribed regulatory deadlines.
- Production and review of internal liquidity reporting for business management and decision making. This includes daily monitoring of internal reports for liquidity submissions to stakeholders
- Work in a strong operational control environment for data production and reporting e.g. certification, analytical review and checklists are carried out to the required level. Adherence to regulatory governance policies
- Work with other functional and business areas e.g. Corporate Treasury, Risk and Compliance, Legal and Business line management in the production of regulatory and liquidity returns.
- Projects to support the business in its objectives as regards to liquidity regulatory reporting and compliance with new regulatory rules and advisory work on business changes and restructures.
- Provide support, advice and education to the business and business partners departments on the impact of new business and new regulatory rules
- Other: Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory developments, as well as maintain their knowledge of External Reporting requirements and procedures. Perform other functions as required from time-to-time.
- Qualified accountant with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Regulatory reporting experience
- Experience of reviewing team members; work and providing constructive feedback
- Experience of a fast moving, complex, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
- Controls experience essential
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Excel
- Supervisory Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Regulatory Submissions