As a Regulatory Reporting Accountant you will play a pivotal role in process improvement and transformation.
Our client provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services and also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities.
In this role your ability to improve process, identify efficiences and effect change in the reporting on investment products is key aswell as using your skill in the management and manipulation of large data sets will be important.
You will also be expected to:
- Perform deep-dives regarding specific return items to identify efficiencies in process
- Review and enhance all regulatory process and static data documentation
- Positively contribute and collaborate with the wider Finance team
- Positively contribute to performance culture
- Qualified Accountant, ACA or ACCA from a recognised accounting practice
- Experience of regulatory reporting within a financial services business
- Good statutory accounting background
- Strong data and IT skills (sql query building)
Please send your CV to the Hudson Finance recruiting team for the attention of Graham Saunders, Managing Consultant.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- Financial Accountant
- Bank of England
- Regulatory Accountant