Responsible for ensuring all Company and Client regulatory reporting requirements are properly defined and correctly reported to the relevant party on a timely and efficient basis.
The Client - An established business that has been providing services to a range of Financial Services clients for nearly 40 years. As well as providing expertise in their sector, the company is committed to working with local communities, charities and bettering the environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Cultivate deep knowledge of Company Servicing, its subsidiary and clients, understanding the regulatory environment and developments affecting this market and its regulatory reporting requirements.
- Knowledge sharing and training of relevant staff members to enable them to validate accuracy of client returns (as and when required) prior to distribution or submission.
- Continual development through identification and action of own personal development plan.
- Accurate, efficient and timely production and analysis of all client regulatory reports and/or associated data extracts.
- Main point of contact for clients, and any relevant regulatory body, for all regulatory reporting produced on behalf of clients and the business.
- Analysis and implementation of any new regulatory reporting requirements and procedures.
- Lead on ad hoc projects related to process efficiencies and improved data integrity.
- Other ad hoc finance projects and covenant reporting as per departmental and business requirements, where regulatory reporting timetable permits.
- Manage 1 member of staff.
- Accurate, efficient and timely production and analysis of Company regulatory returns.
- Reconciling client information against existing data sources to validate accuracy and analyse any variances.
- Consolidation of data prior to submission.
- Analysis and implementation of any new regulatory reporting requirements and procedures i.e. regulator handbook updates and consultation papers.
- Embed processes to ensure that any additional Company serviced portfolios can be seamlessly added to regulatory reporting.
- Support Finance Team with reconciliation and queries
Education & Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in financial services
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of FCA and Bank of England regulatory reporting rules, handbooks and systems.
- Confident communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and give a regulatory opinion.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines on multiple deliverables.
- Strong team player but also able to proactively work on own initiative.
- Creative and objective thinker capable of challenging and providing evidence of their conclusions.
- Financial Services