Regulatory Officer/Accounts Assistant (COREP/FCA/PRA)
Salary circa £30 - 40,000 pa (depending on experience)
Our client an international bank based in London are urgently looking to hire a Regulatory Officer/Accounts Assistant, this role will involve preparing and submitting regulatory returns alongside supporting the day to day operations in the Finance and Accounts Department.
The role requires an ambitious candidate who has previous regulatory reporting experience, who is looking to pursue their career in a regulatory capacity.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Officer/Accounts Assistant will include:
- Responsible for preparation and submission of regulatory returns including COREP and FSA Returns amongst others to the FCA/PRA & Bank of England
- The role will also include support the finance team with responsibilities that include:
- Maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of budget.
- Daily monitoring of suspense accounts.
- Reconciliation of Nostro accounts.
- Processing all expenditure items and post transactions in the Core Banking systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts.
- Supporting in the preparation of annual financial accounts and financial reports.
Successful Regulatory Officer/Accounts Assistant will have:
- Previous regulatory reporting experience - COREP, PRA, FCA and BoE Returns.
- Professional qualification in accountancy would be beneficial (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- General accountancy knowledge and experience.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Management Skills