Are you a Regulatory Professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have an overall understanding of the drug development process?
At Envigo, we are looking for a Regulatory Executive to join us to provide professional regulatory consultancy services to our wide ranging customers.
The Regulatory Executive is a new position, and as the Pharmaceutical Regulatory Consultancy is growing, it is an exciting time to join the team based at Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. You will be professional in your approach and have an overall understanding of the drug development process. Your exceptional communication skills will be essential as you will be the central point of contact for some clients, as well as working with other Envigo staff to promote and develop the business.
As a Regulatory Executive at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients as required.
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable Envigo SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation.
- Attend client project meetings (face to face and via teleconference) as required.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy project and regulatory files.
- Provide input into monthly invoicing.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients, regulatory authorities and suppliers
- Maintain high levels of customer service to meet client expectations at all times.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline
- A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
- Experience from working in a pharmaceutical/healthcare product development environment.
- An overall understanding of the drug development process and the role of regulatory affairs within that process
- Competent IT skills including the use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook