Exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned research laboratory in a unique new role!
Are you a budding scientist looking for a new challenge outside of the lab? Do you want to take a step in the direction of project management? Are you an organised and analytical thinking individual?
In this pivotal role you will work closely alongside Study Directors/Project Managers to:
- Establish and amend laboratory study plans in collaboration with external sponsors
- Keep study schedules updated throughout the study process
- Ensure study documents are compliant with regulatory requirements (GLP, GMP) and SOP’s and respond to QA audit findings
- Assist in the preparation of study reports
- Manage and archive study documentation
Successful applicants must have:
- Minimum 12 months experience within a regulated analytical laboratory
- Document editing experience
- Great attention to detail
- Experience within GMP, GLP, or GCP accreditation is helpful
- Excellent time keeping
- Superb communication skills
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are looking for a progression away from the lab!
Apply to VRS now for this exciting opportunity!
Key Words: Analytical Chemist, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Analyst, GC, Study Support, Administrative, Project Management, GMP, GLP, GCP, HPLC, Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spec, Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West, VRS6070LW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'