This role is to work for a Big 4 Consulting firm, sitting in the Regulatory Insurance Team which
provides regulatory advice to a number of leading Insurance firms. The team is experiencing
significant growth and this hire is to support the delivery of Regulatory projects across the market.
The team offer advisory skills and compliance function support due to their considerable
experience of the industry and specialist knowledge of the UK regulatory environment.
Big 4 Consulting firm specialising in Regulatory Advice and Assurance to the Insurance industry with a particular focus on the Pensions and Retirement Income market
- Delivery and management of client engagements where KPMG is advising insurance firms on the impact of changing regulation on their business models and supporting them through the changes
- Focus on Governance, risk and controls and corporate culture
- Review and improvement of conduct risk frameworks and issues
- Understanding how the firms should advise their customers
- Experience of remediation of legacy conduct issues
- You will be horizon scanning and interpreting the impact of regulatory change for clients including topics such as Senior Managers regime
- The role could involve supporting firms in delivering their own compliance responsibilities
- Delivering Section 166 reviews and reporting to the FCA
- This person will also be working on proposition development and people management
- Preparing presentations, training, thought leadership and marketing materials
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s approach to conduct risk management and thematic areas of focus in the pension and retirement income sector
- Detailed knowledge of the products offered and the key conduct related risks posed by firms operating in the pension and retirement income sector and / or knowledge of the FCA’s approach to supervising the conduct of financial services firms
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s approach to market risk, conduct risk, product governance, corporate governance, assurance frameworks, organisational systems/ controls and key customer interfaces.
- Flexibility to work across the UK
- Degree qualified preferably with a relevant compliance qualification
- Applicants could come from Industry, a relevant Regulatory Body such as the FCA or Consulting
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills