Regulatory Compliance Manager
Location: Kingston Upon Hull
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000
Growing manufacturing company supplying the biggest names in UK Retail, over recent
- Leads Regulatory to ensure timely approvals and maintenance of legally marketed products to meet company objectives.
- Provides recommendations based on regulatory policies, standards and expectations to ensure a fair balance of business and regulatory risk.
- Provides a strategy for rapid and timely approval for new products introductions
- Regulatory support for marketed products.
- Ensure timely product approvals and actively support improvement initiatives.
- Continuously monitors the regulatory environment and is accountable for implementing strategic systems and process changes.
- Partners with business leaders in developing strategies ensuring clear visibility to risks and early identification of regulatory challenges.
- Liaise with regulatory organisations including UK HSE
- Partners with QA to assist in the management of external inspections and any follow-ups, and ensures that business is in a constant state of readiness for notified bodies, competent authorities, and other government agencies conducting regulatory audits or inspections.
- Ability to create a high performing team/culture by providing strong motivational, functional leadership with a focus on team and individual development, coaching and mentoring.
- Acts as an expert consultant to Regulatory staff and other functional groups on regulatory matters
- Established accountability for maintaining budget and resource planning information and KPI.
- Create/maintain documentation e.g. Declarations of Performance (DoP), Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Technical Data Sheets (TDS) etc.
- Be the expert on regulatory requirements impacting new product/formulation development
- Monitor and evaluate upcoming UK and EU legislation, determine the impact on existing products, define regulatory strategy, create a business plan and communicate to the business
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, manufacturing industry regulatory compliance/affairs experience is required.
- Demonstrated track record of formulating and executing strategies in support of strategic business objectives is required.
- Demonstrated effective change leadership and change management skills are required.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb teammate
- The ability to actively develop talent and culture to achieve results is required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'