Regulatory Compliance Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hull , North Humberside
Be one of the first ten applicants
Our client is one of the best known and respected manufacturers in its sector, supplying countless retailers and trade merchants. After more than a century in business, new investment has given the family-run company a fresh momentum that is driving growth and has led to new openings, including this one.
As Regulatory Compliance Manager and the in-house expert on regulatory requirements you'll assess and advise on the regulatory impact of new product/formulation development. You will be accountable for creating a strategy for rapid and timely approval of product introductions and improvements. And you will make recommendations based on regulatory policies, standards and expectations, that balance business and regulatory risk.
Our client values leaders who provide strong motivational, functional leadership. There are no 'clipboard managers' here, just people prepared to work shoulder to shoulder with their colleagues to take the company on to even greater success.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading the Regulatory function, ensuring timely product approvals and actively supporting improvement initiatives to meet company objectives.
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating upcoming UK and EU legislation to determine the impact on existing products, define regulatory strategy, create a business plan and communicate to the business.
- Liaising with regulatory organisations including UK HSE.
- Partnering with QA to assist in the management of external inspections and follow-ups, and ensuring the business is in a constant state of readiness for notified bodies, competent authorities and other government agencies conducting regulatory audits or inspections.
- Leading your team with a focus on individual development, coaching and mentoring.
- Being an expert consultant on regulatory matters for Regulatory staff and other functional groups.
- Maintaining budget, resource planning information and KPIs.
- Creating/maintaining documentation e.g. Declarations of Performance (DoP), Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Technical Data Sheets (TDS) etc.
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant, regulatory compliance/affairs experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Science-based degree or equivalent qualification
- A proven track record of formulating and executing strategies in support of business objectives
- Demonstrated effective change leadership and change management skills
- A professional attitude and commitment to great service delivery
- A proven ability to develop talent and culture to achieve results
- A superb teammate
What's in it for you?
- £45,000-£55,000 per annum
- Good benefits package
Ready to apply for this Regulatory Compliance Manager role?
Send us your most up to date CV now.
We're Zachary Daniels, a niche, national & international recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'