Our financial services client, based in Cambridgeshire are looking to grow their Compliance team.
The role will include:
- Regular liaison with the FCA, as well as preparing the business for pending FCA visits.
- Meeting with Senior Stakeholders and C-suite members to ensure their knowledge on Regulatory Policy changes are up-to-date
- Inspection of MI reports before submission
The ideal candidate must have have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a regulated financial services business
- Very strong knowledge of MCOBs, including using the handbook rules in practise.
- Experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders and the FCA
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
- Regulatory Policy
- MI reports
- Senior Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job