Our client is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join the company at a very exciting time on a permanent basis.
Based in Guildford, our client is charged with operating, maintaining and improving England's motorways and major A roads.
The responsibilities for the Regulatory Compliance Manager include investigating current performance against Company Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). Alongside this you will;
- Provide analysis to understand future performance impacts around delivery and risks
- Engage with colleagues across the company to gather information to assess the impact of current trends on future performance
- Support and lead on projects that have the potential to turn wider programmes.
- Provide analysis and assessment against the company's performance
The successful Regulatory Compliance Manager will possess a range of the following;
- Experience of working in an analytical unite and/or data analysis role
- Experience of delivery to internal and external stakeholders In a complex customer facing organisation
- Hold a relevant qualification, or demonstrate evidence of extensive vocational training in analysis
- Ability to manipulate and present trends, relationships from data series to analyse reports